Monday 08:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00 Wednesday CLOSED Thursday 08:00 - 16:00 Friday 08:00 - 16:00 Saturday 08:00 - 13:00
Abortion Clinic in Birmingham
Our Birmingham Centre offers the medical and surgical abortion for women coming from Ireland. The Centre is located within 35 mins drive from the local airport. This is a good option if you are coming from Belfast, Dublin, Cork or Limerick.
- Medical Abortion
- Surgical Abortion
- Dating Ultrasound Scan
- Face-to-face medical pre-assessment - also available over the phone - Find out more
- Contraception - After your treatment, you may be thinking that you don’t want to fall pregnant again - at least not unintentionally. This is why contraception is an important thing to consider whilst you visit us. The nurse can talk to you about types of contraception that may suit you.
Airlines flying to and from Birmingham include
- Easyjet - (from and to) Belfast international (BFS)
- Flybe - (from and to) Belfast George Best City (BHD)
- Ryanair - (from and to) Dublin (DUB), Shanon Airport (SNN)
- Aer Lingus - (from and to) Dublin (DUB), Cork (ORK), Shanon Airport (SNN)
- British Airways - (from and to) Dublin (DUB)
These details are for guidance only and are subject to change. Please do contact our dedicated concierge service to help you plan your flights and book your appointment.
Please make sure that you don't book your flights before your appointment.
Centre Details: Address and Opening Times
The treatment times listed below may occasionally differ from opening times. Call us anytime if you need clarification.
We're here to help 24/7. Get in touch.
From Northern Ireland
0333 234 2184
From Republic of Ireland
(Freephone) 1 800 200 374
We offer free taxisMore info
We help with flightsMore info
We offer counsellingMore info
Our FeesMore info
We believe in ChoiceMore info